Thursday 8 September 2011

Boots 3 for 2 offer

The time has come again (hooray!) for all Boots stores to bring back their famous 3 for 2 offer on all skincare, haircare and (best of all) Make up! So ladies of the UK I think its time you all march down to your local store and take advantage of this fabulous deal. If you are feeling particularly lazy and can't be bothered to get down to a store (no eye rolling girls, we've all been there!) then you can still make use of the deal online right HERE :)

So today, I dragged my boyfriend to boots to have a mooch around and this is what I picked up:


Now, I have to say, first off, that the boots own simply sensitive face wipes were not in the 3 for 2. The mathematicians between you may be looking at the picture thinking "but that means there is five things and you would have to have 6 to make the most of the 3 for 2 deal" but being the wonderful girlfriend I am, I got my boyfriend some hair gel (for free) but he left before I took the picture.

I picked up:
- Batiste dry shampoo in medium brown
- Batiste dry shampoo in XXL volume
(thinking about reviewing them to let you know if they work or not, yay or nay?)
- Boots simply sensitive face wipes
- Rimmel london fix & perfect primer
- Rimmel stay matt powder (good for oily skin)
- Rimmel london eyeshadow colour mousse in 005 Glitz
-  Garnier Fructise hair gel 

All together it cost me £22.75 with a saving of £7.04! 

I am now off to London to see Billy Elliot tonight! Let me know if you take advantage of the boots offer and what products you pick up and recommend 
Xx

3 comments:

  1. looks like you scored! wish i had access here in the U.S. looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a good lot there! I love Boot's offers, I stocked up on so much Barry M nail varnish on their 2 for 1 offer, it was unbelievable!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments :) will be checking out your blog Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!