Saturday 10 September 2011

Get Your Freak On! (TAG)

If you follow me on twitter you would've seen me say I was going to post a 'Random blog' that I had been thinking about while I was at work. However it is now 10:37pm and I haven't had the chance to prepare for said blog so I am going to do the 'Get your freak on!' tag so that I don't feel bad about not putting a post up today.


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
They call me Spud, yes, you read that right, Spud as in potato! But my parents have no idea why they call me it. My dad said it once when I was like 2 and its stuck.
 

2. What's a weird habit of yours? Its not really 'weird' but I can't sit still so I constantly bounce my legs.
 
3. Do you have any weird phobias? I honestly can't think of anything! manky cuts and things make me feel funny.
 

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? Selena Gomez - Love you like a love song
 

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? People making stupid amounts of noise when they eat! makes me want to vom.
 

6. What's one of your nervous habits? I know its disgusting but I bite my nails & shake!
 

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The right side, facing my door.
 

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? It was a bear with a blue bow called George
 

9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks? I don't really like starbucks :O
 

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? Clean your make up brushes at least once a week if you have blemishes, I'm only human and sometimes I forget, however I do try and clean them regularly.
 

11. Which way do you face in the shower? Towards the wall, unless I'm washing my face.
 

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can click my ears. Don't ask me how I found out I could do it or how I do it, I just can.
 

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? Any type of chocolate.
 

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? I always say 'Like' or 'Really?'
 

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? My pyjamas, mostly from La Senza and mostly Christmas related ones. I have like 4 pairs of Christmas pyjamas and I wear them all year round! 

If you are reading this, consider yourself TAGGED! Let me know in the comments below if you do this tag so I can have a look! :) Also, expect the 'random' blog post up tomorrow night after I have finished work and got it all sorted
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I hate noisy eaters, it makes me want to leave the room! Spud is such a cute nickname, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, i've never had a problem with it but people always laugh! noisy eaters are just horrible. Thanks for the comment :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!