Friday 21 October 2011

Travel Series: Make Up!

I am off to Chicago on Monday and in the spirit of travelling I thought I would do a little travel series of posts. First up, the make up!
So the make up I am taking in the bigger bag is a hand sanitiser, my basic face make up (foundation, powder & matte powder to prevent oil), a blush & benefit high beam because I switch between them sometimes. As well as Make up remover wipes and the little pot at the front which is my rimmel primer, see here to see why its in there  (essentials!). For some reason I forgot to include the eye shadows in the picture but I'm taking my Naked pallet and my MUA pretty pastels pallet and an eye primer!
 In the smaller bag I put my brushes. The ones I am taking are my foundation, flat topped powder brush, my big powder brush, blush brush, concealer brush and 3 different sized eyeshadow brushes. Typically I would put this bag inside the bigger bag and then put the make up on top so its all kept together! I am thinking about taking my sephora brush cleaning wipes just to wipe them over during the week. 


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!