Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Traditions TAG

Picture from weheartit.com
Two more days to go! Can you believe how soon it is till Christmas Day! I am still so so excited, I can't wait! I have another Christmas TAG for you all today, I actually mixed two versions of this tag together to create this one. 
CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS TAG:
Which Holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas! 
What are you doing for the holidays this year?
Most of my family is coming round to our house for the day
Any family traditions?
Urm, I always go downstairs and separate the presents into piles for me, my mum and dad! 
What is most important to you about the holidays?
Getting to spend time with my family                                                                         
Favourite Holiday Drink?
Mint hot chocolate from costa
Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Candy canes! I am not a fan of Gingerbread
Favourite Holiday/Christmas song?
I honestly love all of them!
Weirdest gift you have received?
A pot that you put a coin in and it looks 3D, thanks Grandma!
Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! Me and my best friend made one that was taller than me!
Favourite winter fragrance?
Baked goods!
What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
McFly calendar
Favourite holiday destination?
Being at home
Favourite ornament of decoration?
The New York snowman.
Are you a late or early christmas shopper?
I was fairly early this year, had everything done by the first week of December
Who usually cooks holiday dinners?
Depends whose house we go to.
Have you ever gone christmas caroling?
I haven't
Do you live where it snows?
Yes, It snows occasionally here
One thing that makes you happiest at christmas?
Getting to spend an entire day with my family
What do you want most for christmas?
A MAC eyeshadow pallet and some eyeshadows

I TAG YOU, YES, YOU! 
XX

30 Day Beauty Challenge - Day 19
Favourite Look From A Beauty Expert
Meghan Rosette's Pop of Pastel tutorial, a subtle way to wear colour 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!