Monday 30 April 2012

April Glossybox

What I Got:
Monu Hand & Nail Cream - love this!
Philip B Styling Gel - Not a fan
Caudalie S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum - I like.
Figs & Rouge Lip Balm - Smells amazing!
Inika Cosmetics Organic Lip Liner - really pretty colour, love!

This months box wasn't too bad really, A couple of full size products made a nice change to the teeny samples we normally get. I like that there a few moisturisers in there because I am always in need of them. The Figs & Rouge lip balm actually smells delicious so I can't wait to coat my lips in it. I've never owned a lip pencil before so I am excited to try the Inika one out especially as its a super pretty plumb shade. I feel like the styling gel is something that I wont get on with so before even properly trying I've kind of discarded it, I know its a bad thing to do and it probably a really great product but not something I would go for. 
Despite this months box being quite good I have decided to un-subscribe from the Glossybox scheme. After being quite disappointed with a few of the boxes I decided that it was probably best to just cancel it and spend the £12.95 on products I actually like and know I will get proper use out of. 
Goodbye Glossybox!
XC

8 comments:

  1. I think most people seem to be un-subscribing from their beauty boxes at the moment, I totally agree that I would rather spend the money on products that I actually want!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I didn't get this box and wish I had, it looks quite good but I understand why your unsubscribing. I've been close a couple times <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've unsubscribed (after 1 box haha) and so happy i did.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aside from the first Glossy Box I've not seen anything that's blown me away and it gets a bit dull seeing the same posts over and over again anyway. I think your idea is much better. £12 odd is a fair bit of money, you're much better using it to buy something you love rather than a load of tiny hit or miss samples. Most of them I see aren't really big enough to get a good use out of anyway! I enjoyed your post hun, I just followed you :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check out my blog and follow me back if you like it? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I didn't subscribe to any of the boxes. I contemplated signing up but decided against it.

    I've enjoyed reading the reviews though.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm glad i didn't sign up to glossybox! i always look at peoples reviews on the box and never think 'wow' x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a really nice box of goodies.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!