Saturday 28 April 2012

A Peek At My Week (#4)

Reached 10,000 page views/ Busy day's/ Woburn Abbey/ Pretty Sunset/ Chinese/ Ducks at college/ Trying to be healthy/ My last glossybox/ Addicted to the Logo quiz.

I finally reached 10,000 page views which is like a massive milestone for me cause that's a fair bit of traffic through my little blog/ I find I'm more motivated to work if I make 'To Do' lists because I get a little kick from crossing them off when they are done/ Woburn Abbey is so beautiful to visit, well worth it/ Despite the 'drought' excessive amount of rain we've had recently I did manage to get a nice picture of a real pretty sunset this week/ Yummy Chinese/ There are a little family of ducks in the courtyard-y bit of college, one of my lecturers is happy about that cause he loves ducks/ I'm trying to be healthy, sometimes/ Got my last glossybox yesterday, I say last because I'm thinking of unsubscribing and spending £12.95 on something I actually know I will use/ I am addicted to playing the logos quiz on my Ipad after seeing Kelly at college playing it (briefly) 

Have a good day! 
XC    

17 comments:

  1. To do list <3

    life is pink♥mfashionfreak

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a to-do list writer! Congrats on getting over 10,000 page views, that's awesome!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find some pink shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that you picked up on that one! x

      Delete
  4. To do lists are a vital part of me being able to function as a human being.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the page views.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the comments lovelies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't beat pasta and sweetcorn!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nice blog!!...really cool posts....congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a lovely week! I've given up on Glossybox completely, it's such a lovely treat every month but I just couldn't justify the cost any more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on reaching 10,000! Looks like a good week!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, you've made me want chinese now :). Well done on reaching 10,000, that's fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the page views!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love making lists too haha! I know what you mean about Glossybox, I've been tempted to try it but just think it ends up being a lot of money if you don't use everything.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done on the page views. Nice post. You might enjoy this Cartoon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!