Tuesday 15 May 2012

Featured Blogger - Intro!

itscharr is getting interactive! I decided to do a bit of a blogger interview type thing on a regular basis and I'm naming it 'Featured Blogger' My aim for this set of posts is a way for less know bloggers getting their name out there or for a bit of shameless promotion of your blog. I think it will be a fun way for me to get to know all of you a little better and for everyone else to get to know you too! I'd prefer it, if you want to get involved, that you are following me so I can give something back to followers instead of a random person! If you are interested please can you email me at itscharr@gmail.com with:

- Your Name
- Age (optional)
- Blog link
- How long you've been blogging for
- A description of your blog in 100 words max
- A description of yourself in 100 words max
- 3 random things your readers should know

Depending on the participation this could be a monthly thing or perhaps every few weeks, don't be afraid to send me and email and let me know if you are interested! 
XC 

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find some new lesser known blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this is good :) I've been looking for a few new blogs to follow :)
    Looking forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! =)

    http://www.nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. :)

    Check out my blog giveaway, you could win a pair of margarita capris from vibrant fitwear retail: $59.96-99.95

    http://iheartmakeupandfashion.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-giveaway-vibrant-fitwear-margarita.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading Featured blogger post. I tend to discover some really great ones. Don't listen to the negative people up there. There are obviously mad that they do not have the courage to blog themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great idea. Following you now. Can't wait to read some posts. Considering sending you an email myself!

    Amanda x

    www.tattytulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will include you if you do :) xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!