Saturday 2 June 2012

Featured Blogger - Rachael!

Rachael is 21 and has been blogging for over two years over at Island girl insights. Check it out, you are bound to find a number of things you'll love! 


The Blog:  I guess my blog is a lot like me, a big eclectic mix of all things weird and wonderful. I love to talk about fashion, beauty and travelling but I'll also happily talk your ears off about videogames, books, Doctor Who and other such totally nerdy things! I also have a bit of a nail polish problem and I like to exploit that each week :)


The Blogger: Well I guess I'm all of the aforementioned things, plus: I am currently studying for my BSc in Psychology at St Andrews Uni, I've just finished my 4th year (of 5). I am an avid animal lover and have two gorgeous cats at home - plus I claim my boyfriends 4 dogs and 4 cats as my own too. I'm in the process of the otherwise pointless task of growing my hair long enough so that I can sit on it, like I did as a kid.


The Facts: 
1. I am pretty weird. 
2. I sometimes wish I was born Chinese instead of English. 
3. I want to be a teacher.


If you are interested in being a featured blogger then click here and drop me an email! 
XC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!