Monday 2 July 2012

Clinique High Impact Mascara!




I'm currently on a little mission to shop my stash because it is massive! I have bought so much make up over the last few months that its about time I started using it all up. I started using the Clinique high impact mascara recently after my last mascara ran out, I am annoyed at myself that I didn't start using it earlier because it is amazing! Clinique claim that this mascara is a "multi benefit mascara that adds maximum volume with definition and length effortlessly" I agree to an extent. At £16 for a full sized tube it's pretty good value for a high end brand and I completely agree with the maximum definition and length which you may be able to see from the above picture, my lashes look super long and defined after just one coat. I find that this mascara really opens up my eyes and would be perfect for creating a doll eyed effect if it was layered a few more times. I don't feel like the lashes are showing "maximum" volume, perhaps with more coats it would but I think two is enough for me! The brush is pretty thick which helps to separate the lashes so there are no awkward joined together lashes or massive clumps, what more do you need!?  
Clinique's high impact mascara is available online and in most boots, debenhams and house of Fraser stores at their clinique counters for around £16.
XC
Not sponsored, purchased by me. Clinique have no idea I'm doing this.  

4 comments:

  1. That mascara looks great!! :) Come and enter my GIVE AWAY! you could win a Stila eye shadow palette!!

    Jen xxx
    www.itsablondeslife7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like Clinques mascaras although I do find them to be rather clumpy around the brush at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mascara looks great, I had never really tried Clinique products until my mom introduced me to them, it's good that it separates the lashes because it can be really annoying when you apply mascara and find it clumps :(

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks really niec on you. i agree 16£ is really good for a higher end mascara.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!