Saturday 7 July 2012

Featured Blogger - Kat!

Kat is a 16 year old blogger who used to co-blog for 8 months with her friend but now runs her own blog Style Hiccup.



THE BLOG: So I would describe my blog as a style blog that generally talks about fashion and where I would recommend to go for great fashion finds. I mainly do outfit posts and sometimes post about my nails as I am obsessed with painting them and usually just talk about what's going on in my life and what music I like.

THE BLOGGER: I am currently studying A-Level Textiles, I quite often go to events revolving around fashion, usually exhibitions and talk at the V&A. Also I really do love listening to music mainly 60's stuff like The Beatles.

THE FACTS: And three random things, umm I love cats, I have an unhealthy addiction to painting my nails and am obsessed with watching The Big Bang Theory. 

Thank you for taking part Kat!
XC

1 comment:

  1. Wow i love her style! Perhaps do you know when my feature will be? Sorry I don't want to seem like I'm bothering you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!