Tuesday 6 November 2012

OOTD: Staple Leather Jacket!

Please excuse the rubbish quality photos, I am in the process of hunting down my camera charger so had to take these outfit pictures on my laptop webcam! I think it is the perfect time of year to buy or pull out your leather jackets on those crisp Autumn/Winter days when its not pouring down with rain. This is the first leather jacket I've owned and have pretty much worn it every day since my lovely dad bought it for me. Its perfect layered over the top of floaty t-shirts, dresses and even jumpers, worn with a thin or thick scarf when those chilling winds pick up its just right for keeping you toasty this time of year! My jacket and shirt are from the teen section at new look and as a guide, I am a size 8-10 and the shirt is a 13 year old and the jacket is 14-15 year old and both fit perfectly. All links are down below!
Leather Jacket - £24.99 - Teen Section @ New Look - Link!
Cream Tip Collar Shirt - £12.99 - Teen Section @ New Look - Link!
Nude Basic Vest - £6.00 - Topshop - Link!
Leggings (2 Pack) - £11.99 - New Look - Link!
Tory Burch Style Flats - £12.50 - Tesco - Link!
XC

5 comments:

  1. love your outfit :) I saw those flats in tesco too but they didn't have my size :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love love love the jacket with those flats.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! and i love the jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love leather jackets!!

    http://mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog article is very intersting and fanstic,at the same time the blog theme is unique and perfect,great job.To your success.One of the more impressive blogs Ive seen. Thank you for sharing...........

    Leather vests

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!