Thursday 27 December 2012

CNL: Christmas nails!

I have had two Christmas themed nail looks this year. This first one was a santa-esque style. I used a red Barry M shade on the base and topped it with a light coat of another Barry M, this time in a gold glitter shade. After it had all dried I used a 17 cosmetics white polish and painted a single line across the top of the nails to create the white fluffy effect to santa's red coat. The glitter is just a Christmassy must! 
 (Please excuse the paint on skin) The second nail look and the one I am currently sporting as I type was this blue and silver snowflake and snow nail. I used a Rimmel polish for the base is 'Azure' which is a colbolt blue shade. Once that had dried I dabbed Barry M's silver foil polish onto a piece of paper and used a tooth pick to draw on the dots and snowflakes, it took a little more time than a normal nail painting job but I think its worth it for some festive nails!

I have recently launched a facebook page for my blog, feel free to go and have a look and give it a like! you can find me HERE! I will be regularly updating it with new posts, instagram pictures plus we can have a chat! If you have a facebook for your blog, let me know and I will check it out! 
XC  

2 comments:

  1. Love the snowflakes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the snowflakes is so creative!

    carol x

    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!