Friday 21 December 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas Tag!


1. What are you doing for Christmas this year?
This year I'm going to be spending most of Christmas day in the car travelling from my boyfriends house to my grandmas house to see her and my daddy then from there I am going to my mums house to see her then we are going to my aunties house for some food and to see the rest of my family then back to my boyfriends for an afternoon of fun and love! yay!
2. What's your favourite holiday drink?
Either a costa hot chocolate with marshmallows or mint for warmth or, a new discovery, marks and spencer raspberry and cranberry juice. yummy in my tummy!
3. Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
I'm not a massive fan of gingerbread so I'm going to say candy cane!
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Can't beat a bit of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey, never fails to put a smile on my face!
5. Have you ever made a snowman?
YES! me and my best friend once made a 5ft snowman in my back garden, it was amazing! Complete with stick arms, carrot nose, stone buttons, plant pot hat and a pink fluffy scarf.
6. Favourite winter fragrance?
This may sound strange but I love the smell of tinsel, fake christmas trees and advent calendars, they just mean Christmas to me.. weird.
7. Favourite Christmas Movie?
I love all the santa clause movies. I own them all and will watch them all before Christmas.
8. Are you on the naughty list or nice list?
Obviously the nice list, I am nothing but nice..
9. Show us an embarrassing Christmas card photo (we know you have one!)
In England we don't do Christmas card photos so I don't actually have one, sorry!
10. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I think it may have actually snowed on Christmas day last year, that was nice. No chance of that this year though!
11. Where do you usually spend the holidays?
At home with my loved ones :)
12. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Not unless I'm seeing a family member who wants us too.
13. Can you name all of santa's reindeer?
I'm going to be honest and say no. I could just google it and type it in but lets be honest Rudolph is the only one anyone cares about
14. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?
Eating so much food!
15. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It's fake, I'm sorry!
16. Hands down, What is your all-time favourite holiday food and sweet treat?
Is it just me or does the Christmas dinner always taste amazing compared to a normal roast? Can't be doing Christmas without cadbury's festive friends! 
17. Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? 
I'm really excited to give everyone their presents this year, especially my boyfriends cause he's been trying to guess what they are for the last few weeks.
18. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire?
I only wish I owned a Christmas jumper! 
19. What would be your dream place to visit for the holidays?
I like to be at home around around family and my boyfriend so going away would mean I wasn't with them
20. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Normally I would bake some Christmas themed cookies but I haven't had the time this year :(
21. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I like to think I'm a pro, my mum likes to think otherwise.
22. Most memorable holiday moment?
Every year seems to be as memorable as the next, I always have such a nice time over Christmas
23. What made you realise the truth about santa?
That would be my mum telling me the truth about him on Christmas day.. Along the lines of "Do you know who got you all of these presents?" "Santa" "No, me and your daddy did" </childhood> 
24. Do you make new years resolutions and stick to them?
I attempt to but I to be honest I don't even remember the resolutions I made this year, woops!
25. What makes the holiday's special for you?
Being around everyone I love and getting to spend some time with them. I like how happy and fun everything is over Christmas
XC

1 comment:

  1. Gosh a 5ft snowman! I'm still a big kid when it comes to Christmas I love making snow angels haha Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!