Saturday 22 December 2012

Winter Wonderland OOTD!


Top - Marks & Spencer 
Leggings - New Look
Jacket - F&F at Tesco
Socks - Marks & Spencer
Bag - Forever 21
Uggs - Marks & Spencer

So last week me and my boyfriend went on a little trip to London do some shopping and visit winter wonderland. We left on the train around 10am and got home at nearly 11pm so it was a super long and seriously enjoyable day! We headed into London's St Pancras then onto Harrods for a little mooch round which turned into a 4 hour shopping trip inside the gigantic shop. After that we went over to winter wonderland where I had an amazing time, we decided to do everything including the rides, ice skating, circus and magical ice kingdom. After a few hours in winter wonderland we then headed to oxford street for some late night shopping and my Christmas present trip to Victorias Secret! I have the best boyfriend ever who spent a small fortune on me in there for Christmas. Thanks baby, Love you! Everything was so amazing and christmassy. I had the one of the most perfect days with Josh :) 
XC

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun in London, your winter socks look so cute and comfy, nice outfit Xx
    Hope you have a merry Christmas Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!