Thursday 24 January 2013

What's In My (Zara) Bag?

I am a sucker for 'What's In My Bag' posts mostly because I love bags and am a little bit nosy.. I haven't done one of these posts since last year so why not do another one!? The bag I am carrying right now was another Christmas present, its the Zara 'shopper basket bag' which is £39.99. Its quite a big bag but I actually find it really handy because its so big things are spaced out so I can find things like keys and my phone and purse really easily. 
In the little side pocket I keep my diary, which I am actually using this year, a hair band, MACs Hey Sailor lip balm, a pen and an Itunes gift card that I got for Christmas from my uncle. 
In the main section of the bag I have my Tory Burch sunglasses, tissues, my college ID card, some 90% chocolate that my boyfriend bought and left in there to be taken to his house, gloves which are an essential at this time of the year! Tissues for those sniffles, Josh's spare car key and my 'Essential things' bag, separate post on that maybe?
Of course no 'What's In My Bag' post is complete without the essentials, my Ted Baker purse as purchased by my lovely boyfriend, my Iphone and my car keys (see what's in my car right here)
 oh, and a whole load of receipts, some anti inflammatory tablets that made me ill and the shoulder strap that comes with the bag that I haven't actually used.. 
so that is what is, or was in the case of all those receipts, in my Zara shopper bag! If you have done a 'What's In My Bag' post or are going to do one, let me know, I want to read them!
   

6 comments:

  1. That bag is so beautiful, I love it's minimalist cut!
    TheVaniyTheory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, thanks for posting!
    I have a similar post on my page if you want to have a look :)
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag! I love your purse, mine is rammed full of receipts, evidence of far too much spending! Loving having a nosey at 'what's in my bag' posts haha! Really should do one on my blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!