Monday 15 April 2013

Mexico Monday - Intro.


Welcome to my new fitness blog series!
In just over 12 weeks I am heading away on holiday with Josh and his family to Mexico and because we have neglected training and dieting over the last couple of weeks neither of us are looking as good as we could be. I sometimes find myself slightly demotivated to eat clean and train but when you feel the need for a beach bod its kind of important to stick at it. What better way to make sure I stay motivated than to keep you guys updated with my progress each week that way you can see if I've fallen off the train or not!
My week is running from Sunday to Sunday so each Monday, for the next 12 weeks, I will be posting a weekly update on how I am getting on with my diet and how I'm shaping up in preparation for the holiday. Along with this I will include, as part of my Fitness Friday series, either my favourite meal or work out of the week to give anyone who may be interested a few ideas to try out in the future. 

Each week I will list my current weight, number of gym sessions completed & what areas were worked, how much water I drank, the number of clean meals eaten (meals on my diet plan) and number of cheat meals eaten (naughty, non diet related meals) as well as a little ramble on my progression.

Before I start I thought it would be a good idea to give you a sort of "first weigh in" 
Please refrain from any negativity as it takes a lot to put yourself out there, you know as well as I do that confidence is easy to smash, especially for a girl!
So this is me as right now after neglecting to diet and train for a few weeks. 
My current weight is 54.5kg or 121lbs. 
See you on Monday for an update on how I've got on this week! 


If there are any other fitness related posts anyone would like to see then let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!