Monday 20 May 2013

Mexico Monday! 8 Weeks To Go!



Current Weight: 119lbs or 54kg
Gym Sessions: 5
Water Drank: 9 Liters
Clean Meals Eaten: 21
Cheat Meals Eaten: 4


My Oh My, what a week! I feel like this holiday is going to be here before I know it, especially as I'm at the 8 week mark already! This week I have continued to train for the 24 hour endurance bike event coming up in June, I am nervous about that! I suffered an injury whilst at work last week so I am currently writing this post from the sofa with my leg up in the air to get the swelling to go down. A nice lady decided to walk uber close past me and kicked my foot which caused it to roll at a funny angle and sprain my Achilles tendon and because I work in a shop where I am constantly on my feet it could take up to two weeks to heal properly, thanks a lot! 
My mum is away in St. Lucia this week so me and Josh are house sitting, we've seen the pizza guy a lot this week because Papa Johns is so delicious and hard to resist (sorry waistline) 
I'm hoping my foot is better sooner rather than later so I can kick some butt in the gym and get some more training done for the biking event! 
Someone remind me to get my pre-holiday injections in the next two weeks please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!