Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Everyday MakeUp Routine!

I love watching everyday makeup routine videos but when you aren't a youtuber there is only so much you can do with a camera! Welcome to my blogger version of my everyday makeup routine on the occasion I actually wear it..
I always reach for my Urban Decay De Slick first to banish the oily skin. I follow that with one pea sized pump of Urban Decay's Naked Skin foundation smoothed in with my Real Techniques powder brush.
 I have quite bad dark circles under my eyes so I apply a little bit of benefit's erase paste under my eyes with a topshop concealer brush and a little dab of my finger. To get a little bit of colour from Benefit's Havanna blush on my cheek bones.
 Lastly I tackle my very minimal eye look with a couple of coats of my favourite mascara, Barry M Lash Vegas and a dab of Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake and that is my very minimal and probably very boring make up routine!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try some of Benefit's boxed blushes! Pretty look!
    xxx

    glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!