Wednesday 10 June 2015

My Workout Playlist [001]

Photo

We all need a little motivation when it comes to hitting the gym, some of us more than others.. So to hopefully help with that a little I have compiled a few of my favourite songs that are in my current workout playlist to share with you! 

- Work B**ch - Britney Spears - this is the first song I listen to when I start my workout, it gets me pumped up and ready to take it all on. 
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars - Don't mind me dancing away on the cross trainer.. 
- Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne - Talk about a feel good track!
- So Freakin' Tight - Tough Love - because I want my body to be So Freakin' Tight!
- Getting' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith - Urm.. yes.. seriously. 
- Yeah Yeah - Bodyrox - helps me get an attitude and squat lower
- Hold Back the River - James Bay - Always a nice one from the end of workout, time to chill..
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift - Naturally I would include a Taylor song, talk about getting pumped up!
What are your top tunes to help you stay pumped? 
post signature

Find me here: 
YouTube / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter /  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!