Thursday 4 June 2015

Yummy Granola Jar





I always struggle in the mornings. Always. I start work at 7AM and the thought of getting out of bed much before 6AM is daunting so breakfast is somewhat over looked and I normally settle with a quick protein shake or some form of bar to get me going. Surprise, Surprise it doesn't really work and I'm normally hungry by about 8:30AM and any sign of a break is lingering 2 hours in the distance. 
Then it all changed when I discovered Miss Carly Rowena who is the owner of one of my favourite fitness youtube channels and blog (check them out, seriously..) I got inspired by the granola jar Carly created in this video and thought I'd put my own spin on it. 

In my jar I have: 
- A handful of chopped up strawberries
- A handful of blueberries
- 3 tablespoons of Alpro plain yoghurt
- A sprinkling of Natural Honey & Oat granola

Its also super simple to make too.. I basically put the ingredients into the jar in that order, screw on the top, pop it in the fridge where it will keep for around 5 days. You can make a bunch of these on a Sunday and they will see you right through till Friday! 
I purchased my jars from The Range for about £1.40, super inexpensive! 
Go give it a try, you won't regret it!
post signature






Find me here: 
Twitter /  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!